Licenses & Education
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois - J.D.
- Illinois State University, Normal, IL - B.S., Information Technology, summa cum laude
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois - 2014
More About Chris Ktenas
Christoper, like his brothers, was born and raised in the southern suburbs of Chicago. Christopher graduated from Illinois State University, summa cum laude, with a degree in Information Technology. He obtained his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
While in law school, Christopher received the CALI award for excellence in Pretrial Litigation, Illinois Civil Procedure, and Trial Advocacy. He also participated in Moot Court and was a Regional Semifinalist in the 2013 Thomas Tang International Moot Court Competition.
Before joining Ktenas Law, Chris Ktenas was a partner at a prominent insurance defense and coverage law firm. Chris is an experienced trial attorney in the areas of trucking accidents, automobile collisions, construction injury, wrongful death, slip and falls.
Chris also has extensive insurance coverage practice and has successfully litigated 100s of insurance coverage disputes. Chris' previous time on the defense provides him with a unique, insider perspective in litigating and settling personal injury cases.
Memberships & Associations
- Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Will County Bar Association
- Hellenic Bar Association (HBA)