No Fees Unless We Win
No Upfront Fees
Free Case Review
401 S LaSalle St
Chicago, IL 60605
- This firm was great to work with. Very fast and understanding. Every time I called I was able to receive a update about my case and always had a polite conversation. I was able to get through my case with less stress then I anticipated. I will be sure to come back if I am ever in need of their services again.
- After attempting to get my case settled with the responsible party’s insurance agent, figured out I was being let on given the statute of limitations was fast approaching. Am so thankful to find the services of Chicago Car Accident Lawyers, who were honest and direct with their communication. They were able to apply the pressure I never could. My case was handled with great care and speed towards a fair resolution. Highly recommend their services.
- I usually never take the time to write a review but I was overwhelmingly pleased with how my accident and case was handled, I had to for this. Any time I had questions or concerns, my call was answered right away. I was informed of everything every step of the way! I had no worries, I am so glad I chose this firm. It also was closed in a VERY quick and favorable way. I HIGHLY recommend this firm. 5 stars.
This content is also available in: Español
Why Hire an Injury Lawyer?
Numerous individuals think lawyers are costly and confounded. Victims may believe they’re equipped for taking care of their auto collision guarantee all alone. What they don’t understand is they could wind up with substantially less than they truly deserve, on account of mishandled claims. This is particularly evident in cases that include serious injuries or liability doubts.
Try not to get exploited by weak settlement offers from manipulative insurance agencies. Prepare yourself with the skills only a car accident lawyer can give. Contact the accomplished Chicago Car Accident Lawyer, where we will work to get you the offer you really deserve.
When you hire our injury law office, your lawyer will take it from that point, and you can concentrate on what is significant, which is your medical treatment and physical recuperation.
How is a Car Accident Settled in Illinois?
You will have to attend a mandatory settlement conference after you file your lawsuit. It is less likely that car accident lawsuits are tried all the way to a jury verdict and more likely that it will be settled.
The two types of settlements are either lump-sum or structured settlements. Structured settlements are like a payment plan; they set up multiple payments over the span of many years.
How Much is the Average Car Accident Settlement in Illinois?
There are maximums available under that at-fault driver’s car insurance policy that car accident settlements are often limited to.
These maximums may not be enough to cover all of your damages if you are seriously injured. Don’t accept any settlement unless you are sure that the settlement is enough to compensate you for:
- Auto repairs
- Medical treatment costs
- Lost wages from time away from work
- Pain and suffering
What Does an Illinois Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
The vast majority of people are either reluctant or won’t try to contact an attorney after they have sustained a personal injury, as they think that a lawyer will be too expensive.
Large numbers of personal injury lawyers based in Illinois work on a contingency basis, which means you will just need to pay them after they win your case. At this point, you will pay a fee that is based on a percentage that is pre-arranged with your attorney, which is typically between 25% to 40%.
This pre-arranged fee also depends on the amount of work the attorney has to put into your case or if you accept a settlement from an insurance company before your court hearing begins.
In these cases, you will most likely owe the lawyer less than what you would have if the case got to the point of going to court.
Once you are granted a settlement, you will need to pay your lawyer with this kind of pay structure. Because their pay is dependent on your settlement amount, your attorney will most likely be more committed to your case.
There are different kinds of payment options that some lawyers prefer. These normally incorporate either hourly pay or a flat rate for their services.
Most clients will be better served when they agree to a contingency basis but sometimes these options might be preferred in certain cases.
How can a personal injury lawyer help?
Our personal injury attorneys help with all aspects of your claim, including:
- Determining the parties who might be liable for your injuries
- Calculating the value of your claim
- Preparing and filing your claim
- Presenting all necessary supporting evidence & documentation
- Proving personal injury damages
- Communicating with and negotiating with adjusters
- Fighting for the settlement offer you deserve
- Filing a legal claim against an unreasonable insurer
We have the time, energy, and resources expected to go to bat for accident victims, so please contact our office to get familiar with how our auto collision attorneys can assist in your particular case!
The entire first consultation is totally free, so you have literally nothing to lose by discussing your alternatives with a team member today.