If you are suffering from a disc injury, muscle strains, joint, shoulder, general back pain, or other health concerns there is no need to suffer any longer. Chiropractors have the expertise and excellent experience with all types of injuries to provide a personalized treatment plan for each patient, helping them live healthy, pain-free lives.
Chiropractic care is one of the fastest-growing healthcare professions in America. Despite that, many people don’t know what chiropractors do and how they can help you! Chiropractors specialize in treating neuromusculoskeletal disorders, which are a type of condition that affects your muscles, nerves, joints, or bones. A Chicago chiropractic center uses a series of adjustments and manipulation to relieve pressure on your nerves as well as providing relief from muscle spasms.
Avoid a bad experience if you’re looking for the best chiropractors in Chicago and find the most convenient clinic for you. We have compiled a list of the 20 best-rated clinics to get you started. These chiropractors have been reviewed by their patients and they all received high ratings on review sites – which means they must be doing something right! Find the right service providers to help you live a pain-free life.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any of the businesses listed in this article. These listings are based on client reviews.
On This Page
The Joint Chiropractic
With a gentle, expert touch of their hands and manipulation through the spine, chiropractors work to relieve pressure on your nerves from misalignments in your back. This can lead to diffuse chronic pain throughout other parts of the body that are affected by those same nerve channels or pathways.
The goal is not just relief but also prevention: Chiropractic care aims to restore and maintain proper communication between our brain with our bodies so we don’t have recurrent issues down the line as well as prevent them before they even happen!
Whether you’re new to chiropractic care or have seen one before, The Joint Chiropractic offers something for everyone. Their friendly staff will be there every step of the way so that you can work together on finding solutions tailored specifically to your needs in order to help make sure you live life as healthy and well-adjusted as possible!
- Address: 2711 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
- Phone Number: (773) 692-6230
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
McKinley Family Chiropractic
McKinley Family Chiropractic is dedicated to empowering families through a holistic approach to treatment for wellness care. They offer chiropractic treatments and lifestyle modifications so that your health can be restored at its optimal level without any medications or surgeries. Our purpose is to serve the Chicago community by delivering the highest possible standards of well-being in order for you to heal and thrive!
- Address: 2242 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60618
- Phone Number: (773) 583-4325
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Chiro One Wellness Center of Forest Park
Chiro One Wellness Center is a Forest Park chiropractic clinic that is proud to serve the residents of Chicago’s suburbs. Whether your child suffers a sports-related injury, or you are an older resident planning on remaining active for years, the caring professionals at their office can assist you in attaining your best health with treatment tailored just for your individual needs!
- Address: 7251 Madison St, Forest Park, IL 60130
- Phone Number: (708) 866-6098
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
West Loop Spine & Stability
Founded in 2012, West Loop Spine & Stability is located in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. Their number one priority is restoring their patients’ optimal function through an integrative medicine approach to treatment. They adhere to four core principles:
- Providing care to patients in a one on one session that focuses on effective and safe individualized treatment.
- Understanding each patient’s history and setting goals for treatment.
- Educating each patient on their condition and ways to proactively using therapeutic exercise and ergonomic corrections to decrease the likelihood of recurrence.
- Providing current, effective, evidence-based, progressive, routine care for each patient.
West Loop Spine & Stability specializes in chiropractic services, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Sports Medicine, Massage Therapy, Active release techniques, and Physio-therapies.
- Address: 212 N Carpenter Street A1/A2, Chicago, IL 60607
- Phone Number: (312) 928-9282
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Advanced Health Chiropractic South Loop
Advanced Health Chiropractic focuses on cutting edge care for individuals and families from all walks of life – from children and teens to adults and the elderly; from pregnant women to athletes and to business professionals on the go. Their goal is to provide each patient with the complete support services they need to live their lives to the fullest. Their holistic approaches for pain allow them to tailor your specialized treatment not just to the specifics of your issue but to the individual facts of your lifestyle. This helps to ensure that you receive treatments that fit your specific needs.
- Address: 1147 S Wabash Ave #250, Chicago, IL 60605
- Phone Number: (312) 987-4878
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:15 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m., Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
CarLouis Chiropractic Chicago
CarLouis Chiropractic Chicago strives to provide top-quality care for everyone. They have made it a goal to promote health and wellness throughout their community by administering effective treatments for all walks of life, professions, and ages. They set your health goals and achieve them through precise Chiropractic treatments and adjustments that improve the overall quality of life.
Each individual treatment is tailored to that patient’s specific needs. Their staff uses a holistic team approach in treating the cause of pain and discomfort to stabilize the symptoms that you are experiencing. CarLouis Chiropractic Chicago takes pride in its integrity, listening to our patient base, giving sound professional recommendations, and creating trusting meaningful healthy relationships.
- Address: 2829 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60623
- Phone Number: (773) 940-1594
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Olympia Chiropractic & Physical Therapy – Elmhurst
The mission at Olympia Chiropractic & Physical Therapy is to help every patient achieve a high level of health and function. They have a team of health care experts, including chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and athletic trainers who strive to help each individual accomplish their health promotion and fitness goals.
They achieve the highest results by combining the use of chiropractic as well as physical therapy techniques. Chiropractic treatment addresses structural issues and protects nerve pathways while physical therapy improves stability and strengthens joints and muscles to achieve greater function.
- Address: 533 S York St, Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Phone Number: (630) 833-4437
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Wednesday: 8:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m., Thursday: 2:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Chicago Spine and Sports
Chicago Spine and Sports aim to relieve your pain and symptoms as well as educate you on prevention and self-treatment. They believe that everyone should have an understanding of how to perform basic maintenance to prevent further injury. They believe that understanding how your body should feel and move can help you on your journey to improved health and overall well-being.
Their system aims to diagnose your symptoms through a comprehensive examination and determine why you have them. Chicago Spine and Sports dedicates time to discover the root cause of your symptoms and take the necessary steps to manage or fix them. They strive to help their patients exceed their health goals, giving them the freedom to live their life through an array of treatments and athletic medicine!
- Address: 922 W Diversey Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60614
- Phone Number: (773) 529-0057
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
HealthSource Chiropractic of Chicago Wicker Park
You shouldn’t let back pain, shoulder pain, or other aches and injuries keep you from living life to the fullest. The chiropractic care health team at HealthSource of Wicker Park can help you find the source of your pain and develop a treatment plan without the need for invasive procedures or addictive medications. They offer high-quality conservative care, wellness services, and a comprehensive rehabilitation plan. They personalize every patient’s treatment plan to meet their unique needs and decrease their healing time.
- Address: 1448 N Milwaukee Ave 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60622
- Phone Number: (773) 772-4000
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 1 1:45 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Back to Natural Chiropractic
Back to Natural Chiropractic works to alleviate your pain and use natural healing to achieve your health goals. They will help you come up with a customized treatment plan; comprised of chiropractic techniques, acupuncture, physical therapy, massage, and nutrition. They believe the best way to heal your pain is through natural methods to get you back to where you want to be.
Dr. Sara Molnar and her expertly trained health team in River North Chicago, Illinois, are committed to treating all patients with their chiropractic needs. They offer a wide variety of natural healing techniques: chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, massage, and nutrition. The experienced staff of Back to Natural Chiropractic will maintain complete patient confidentiality regarding any information that they may receive in the course of your service with us.
Dr. Molnar graduated Cum Laude from Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, Missouri. She has completed over 200 hours of Advanced Certification in Acupuncture from the Acupuncture Society of America in Kansas City, Missouri, as well as has a prenatal certification in the Webster Technique.
- Address: 230 W Huron St #520, Chicago, IL 60654
- Phone Number: (312) 818-2040
- Hours of Operation: Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
RE: chiropractic + wellness
People reach out to to RE: Chiropractic + Wellness so they don’t have to rely on medicine cabinets full of pharmaceuticals to feel good. That approach only masks the underlying issue and does not guide the person towards long-term whole-body health or prepare them for longevity as they age.
RE: takes a modern approach to healthcare – their health care experts have values in place to suit your lifestyle, body, and your personal wellness goals.
- Address: 5347 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640
- Phone Number: (773) 334-5300
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
MVP Chiropractic River North
MVP Chiropractic River North creates solutions to what causes their patients’ pain instead of just treating the symptoms. They help people get healthy at the quickest rate possible. Their health clinic is conveniently located in the heart of River North on Lasalle Street. Their facility provides private rooms for individual treatment for the initial treatment as well as passive modalities then transitions into an active area for the corrective exercises and adjustments.
They focus on constant dialog with our patients. They have cultivated a team environment that helps create the best experience possible for each patient. They provide numerous therapies and advanced techniques to give each patient the best care available. They have a variety of treatment options for each session including but not limited to; chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture, nutrition, sports rehabilitation, naturopathic and functional medicine
- Address: 415 N LaSalle Dr #605, Chicago, IL 60654
- Phone Number: (312) 912-7512
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Chicago Pain & Wellness
Whether you are experiencing herniated discs, neck pain, back pain, general back pain, or even muscle tension, Chicago Pain and Wellness can help you recover. Dr. Martindale aims to treat patients as quickly as possible, something their patients truly appreciate. Chiropractic care is a proven first-line treatment for lower back pain, joint pains, and other injuries to the musculoskeletal system. This health clinic accepts most major insurance coverage, including United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna.
Chicago Pain & Wellness offers a multitude of rehabilitative techniques that include physical therapy, massage, and acupuncture. They have private rooms for appointments with an experienced chiropractor or massage therapist.
- Address: 223 W Jackson Blvd #860, Chicago, IL 60606
- Phone Number: (312) 255-7474
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Axial Spine and Wellness
Located in the West Loop area of Chicago, Axial Spine & Wellness treats patients with personal care and attention to detail. Todd Peterson, DC, is a chiropractor and rehabilitation specialist who delivers chiropractic, rehab, and recovery care. Other services this clinic offers include acupuncture, dry needling, cupping, myofascial release, massage therapy, and the McKenzie Method.
Dr. Peterson and his entire staff work to educate patients about their physical health and well-being to help them develop good habits and strategies for injury prevention and long-term health. Axial Spine & Wellness provides patients one-on-one attention from their friendly team throughout their visit. They have convenient scheduling and work to help patients recover as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Address: 954 W Washington Blvd #610, Chicago, IL 60607
- Phone Number: (312) 535-3062
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Lederman Chiropractic & Sports Medicine
Dr. Joshua and Dr. Ashley Lederman provide patients of all ages with holistic solutions to healing injuries and pain management at Lederman Chiropractic & Sports Medicine. Their entire staff utilizes state-of-the-art equipment as well as various treatment therapies to provide appropriate care to each and every patient.
Lederman Chiropractic & Sports Medicine offers specialized care including rehabilitation, chiropractic care, the McKenzie Method, nutritional counseling, diagnostic imaging referrals, electrical stimulation, sports injury rehabilitation, ultrasound therapy, auto accident and personal injury rehabilitation, worker’s compensation, and more. They use these conditions to help treat the following: back pain, neck pain, joint pain, leg pain, arm pain, migraines and chronic headaches, sciatica, sports injuries, and much more.
- Address: 1275 Butterfield Rd #110, Wheaton, IL 60189
- Phone Number: (630) 510-0080
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Wednesday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Chicago Chiropractic & Sports Injury Centers
Chicago Chiropractic and Sports Injury Centers are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care and go the extra mile to offer high quality and affordable physical medicine treatment.
They are determined to meet treatment goals and maintain optimal health for each patient. They have cultivated a trusting and friendly atmosphere and are compassionate about caring for and communicating with our patients.
Each of their team members is dedicated to ensuring every single one of their patients’ needs are met, and they receive the necessary treatment in pain relief for the issues they are experiencing.
- Address: 16 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL 60607
- Phone Number: (312) 346-9355
- Hours of Operation: Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Chicago Chiropractic’s goal since 1997 has been to provide you with the best health care available. They combine the latest medical technologies with services provided by medical physicians, physical therapists, and chiropractors, to diagnose and treat conditions to achieve this. Chicago Chiropractic has a unique, multidisciplinary approach to pain management, which combines the services of their physicians all in one convenient location near Washington Square Park.
- Address: 1 E Delaware Pl #401, Chicago, IL 60611
- Phone Number: (312) 337-4004
- Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Chicago Body Works: A Chiropractic & Massage Spa
Chicago Body Works is dedicated to providing its patients and the Chicago community with the highest quality of individualized hands-on health care available. They use chiropractic adjustments, nutrition, massage, and rehabilitation, to educate patients on the benefits of wellness or preventative care. Symptom relief care often provides short-term results, but they are focused on the long-term.
They believe that knowledge is empowering. The more you understand about your body and the causes of injury, the more committed you become to getting better. Their office is dedicated to helping you learn about your body, how it works, and the best methods to heal it. They work with their patients as partners and genuinely care about the people they work with.
- Address: 3505 N Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60657
- Phone Number: (773) 248-4229
- Hours of Operation: Monday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Wednesday & Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Gold Coast Chiropractic
Gold Coast Chiropractic is here for you is to determine the cause of your pain, get you on the path to recovery, and give you the tools to prevent future injuries. They use advanced diagnostics to discover the cause of your problem then implement studied, proven, and practiced methods to treat the cause of any issues, and then give you the knowledge and tools to treat yourself in the future.
Gold Coast Chiropractic wants to meet your high expectations and have you experience what’s possible when your body is feeling and functioning at its best. Working together, you can come up with a clear path forward that helps you meet your goals today while creating a foundation for long-term, holistic health, and wellness.
- Address: 1150 N State St #310, Chicago, IL 60610
- Phone Number: (312) 988-9655
- Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m., Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Each individual’s pain relief needs are completely unique to them. That’s why Chiropractic Chicago looks at each case with that person in mind. With have a wide variety of methods available to create the personalized plan you need to reach your goals. Dr. Grossman will discuss your progress during your path to recovery and adapt your care as needed, making sure you are informed and involved each step of the way.
Chiropractic care is effective for all ages and during all stages of life. You should seek help if you’re in chronic pain and want relief or to achieve healthy living. Chiropractic is an all-natural, conservative form of care.
- Address: 407 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60610
- Phone Number: (312) 255-9500
- Hours of Operation: Monday & Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday: 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Contact Our Attorneys to Recover Compensation for Your Injuries
Are you currently receiving treatment for an injury that was caused by someone else’s negligence? If so, contact our personal injury attorneys. We have helped many people in your position get the compensation they deserve to cover their medical expenses and help them recover from their injuries. We are here to listen to your story and help you with your case. Let us know how we can be of assistance, call our office today at (312) 300-2515!
Medical treatment can be expensive, and under Illinois laws, you are entitled to compensation. You deserve to be able to pay off your bills and get the care you need without paying for it yourself.
If you have any questions about what an injury lawyer can do for you, we are happy to talk with you. We know how stressful this process can be so please contact us anytime!